The vulnerabilities of software or an application is exposed by an ethical hacker before the application is attacked by any malicious virus. Thus the businesses are saved with the help of ethical hacking. This type of hacking is legal and authorized as it explains the loopholes of the application. It helps to find the weakness of computer systems. All the possible entry points in a computer network are found out using hacking and an alert is sent to the system admin so that they will take care of the system. Hackers understand how the systems operate and then play with the systems.
Why do we need to learn Ethical Hacking?
- Ethical hacking helps to protect the data stored online and also prevents others to do security breaches of the online data. Proper security tools can be suggested to those who use online data.
- New solutions are built on a daily basis and given to the customers so that they can safeguard the data and systems from the vulnerabilities and malicious attacks.
- The computer system can be made strong with the help of ethical hacking as it opens up different loopholes of the network that makes it vulnerable. Also, the ethical hacker makes sure that the system is protected.
Applications of Ethical Hacking
- Different external attacks such as social engineering, organizational attacks, automated attacks, viruses, Trojan horses and several others attack the system. Ethical hacking protects the system from all these attacks.
- Many transactions are done online and the security of those transactions should be protected at any cost. This is done with the help of ethical hackers.
- Network testing can be done easily with the help of ethical hacking. The presence of data breaches, data manipulation and storage is searched and done with ethical hackers.